What is Eloqua pricing ? – Oracle Eloqua is a leading marketing automation platform owned by Oracle Corporation.
It’s designed to help businesses automate their marketing processes across multiple channels, including email, social media, and websites.
Eloqua is known for its robust features, such as campaign design, lead scoring, and CRM integration, which enable businesses to create, execute, and measure the success of their marketing campaigns.
Understanding Eloqua’s licensing and pricing is crucial for businesses considering this platform. It allows them to budget effectively, understand what features and services they’re paying for, and ultimately determine whether Eloqua offers good value for their needs.
- Eloqua Platform Tables
- Eloqua Asset Management Pricing
- Eloqua Education Services Packages
- Eloqua Branding & Deliverability
- FAQ on Eloqua
- A 7-step plan for how to implement Eloqua
- Step 1: Define Your Marketing Goals
- Step 2: Understand Eloqua's Features and Capabilities
- Step 3: Plan Your Eloqua Implementation
- Step 4: Configure Eloqua
- Step 5: Integrate Eloqua with Other Systems
- Step 6: Train Your Team
- Step 7: Monitor and Optimize Your Eloqua Usage
Understanding Eloqua Pricing
Oracle Eloqua’s pricing structure is based on various factors, including the number of contacts, the specific services you require, and the level of customer support you need. It’s important to understand these factors to decide whether Eloqua is the right fit for your business.
Here’s a breakdown of the critical elements of Eloqua’s pricing:
- Contact Bands: Eloqua’s pricing is primarily based on the number of contacts you have. The platform uses a band system, each corresponding to a range of contacts. For example, Band 1 might cover up to 10,000 contacts; Band 2 might cover up to 20,000 contacts, and so on. The more contacts you have, the higher the band and the higher the cost.
- Services: Eloqua offers a range of marketing cloud services, each with its own cost. These services include marketing automation, sales automation, and asset management. These services are added to the base cost determined by your contact band.
- Add-Ons: Besides the core services, Eloqua offers a variety of add-ons, such as advanced data security, other environments, and education services. These add-ons come with their costs, which are added to your total price.
- Support: Eloqua offers different levels of customer support, from basic to premium. The level of support you choose will also affect the total cost.
Eloqua Platform Tables
Oracle Eloqua offers different platform options, each with its features and pricing. Understanding these options and their costs is crucial for choosing the right platform for your business.
Here’s a breakdown of the Eloqua Platform Table pricing:
- Eloqua Marketing Basic: This entry-level option is suitable for small businesses or those just starting with marketing automation. It includes basic features like email marketing, segmentation, and simple campaign orchestration.
- Eloqua Marketing Standard: This option includes everything in the Basic plan, plus additional features like advanced segmentation, lead scoring, and CRM integration. It’s designed for medium-sized businesses or those with more complex marketing needs.
- Eloqua Marketing Enterprise: This is a top-tier option for large businesses or those with advanced marketing needs. It includes everything in the Standard plan, plus additional features like advanced analytics, API access, and dedicated customer support.
Each platform option comes with its own cost, which is determined by the number of contacts you have (using the band system explained earlier).
Eloqua Asset Management Pricing
Eloqua Asset Management is a service that helps you manage your marketing assets, such as emails, landing pages, and forms. It includes features like asset tracking, version control, and collaboration tools.
The pricing for Eloqua Asset Management is based on a monthly subscription, with the cost determined by the number of users and the specific features you need.
Eloqua Education Services Packages
Oracle Eloqua offers various educational services to help users get the most out of the platform. These services include training courses, certifications, and custom content development.
Here’s a breakdown of the pricing for these services:
- Training Courses: Eloqua offers a variety of training courses covering everything from primary platform usage to advanced marketing strategies. The cost of these courses depends on the specific course and the number of users.
- Certifications: Eloqua offers certificates to validate your expertise with the platform. The cost of these certifications depends on the specific diploma and the number of users.
- Custom Content Development: Eloqua can create custom training content tailored to your business’s needs. This service’s cost depends on the content’s scope and the number of users.
Eloqua Branding & Deliverability
Oracle Eloqua offers branding and deliverability services to help businesses create a consistent brand image and ensure their marketing messages reach their intended audience. These services include:
- Eloqua Standard Deliverability Cloud Service: This service helps improve the deliverability of your emails by providing tools and insights to manage your sender reputation, monitor delivery rates, and resolve deliverability issues.
- Eloqua Premium Deliverability Cloud Service: This service includes everything in the Standard Deliverability service, plus additional features like dedicated IP addresses, custom domain sending, and priority support.
- Eloqua Enterprise Deliverability Cloud Service: This top-tier service includes everything in the Premium Deliverability service, plus additional features like advanced analytics, deliverability consulting, and a dedicated deliverability manager.
The pricing for these services is based on an annual subscription, with the cost determined by the specific service and the number of emails you send.
Understanding Oracle Eloqua’s licensing and pricing is crucial for businesses considering this platform. It allows them to budget effectively, understand what features and services they’re paying for, and ultimately determine whether Eloqua offers good value for their needs.
For a practical example, let’s consider a medium-sized business with 50,000 contacts that choose the Eloqua Marketing Standard platform, uses the Eloqua Asset Management service, and opts for the Eloqua Standard Deliverability Cloud Service. Based on the pricing information provided by Oracle, the total cost for this business would be:
- Eloqua Marketing Standard: $10,800 per month
- Eloqua Asset Management: $25,575 per month
- Eloqua Standard Deliverability Cloud Service: $15,000 per year
This is just a basic example, and the actual cost could be higher or lower depending on the specific services and add-ons the business chooses.
In conclusion, while Oracle Eloqua’s pricing can seem complex at first glance, it offers a high degree of flexibility, allowing businesses to choose the services and features that best meet their needs. By understanding the details of Eloqua’s pricing, companies can decide whether this powerful marketing automation platform fits them.
FAQ on Eloqua
- What is Eloqua used for?
Eloqua is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform developed by Oracle for marketing automation. It is designed to help marketers track, manage, and analyze their online marketing efforts.
- What is the use of Eloqua in Oracle?
In Oracle, Eloqua is used as a marketing automation platform. It helps businesses automate and measure their campaigns, targeting, lead management, email marketing, and more.
- Is Eloqua a CRM?
Eloqua is not a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system in itself. However, it can be integrated with CRM systems to enhance marketing automation capabilities. It’s primarily a marketing automation platform.
- How does Eloqua work?
Eloqua automates marketing processes such as campaign management, targeting, and email marketing. It uses customer data and behavior to personalize experiences and engage customers across multiple channels.
- Who uses Eloqua?
Marketers across various industries use Eloqua. It’s particularly popular among large enterprises due to its robust features and scalability.
- What is Eloqua marketing automation?
Eloqua marketing automation refers to using the Eloqua platform to automate repetitive marketing tasks, streamline marketing workflows, and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- What is Eloqua Insight?
Eloqua Insight is a reporting and analytics tool within the Eloqua platform. It allows users to measure the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns and gain insights into customer behavior.
- What is Eloqua Content Marketing?
Eloqua Content Marketing is a feature within the Eloqua platform that helps marketers create, manage, and deliver content effectively across multiple channels.
- What is Eloqua AppCloud?
Eloqua AppCloud is an online marketplace for apps that extend the functionality of the Eloqua platform. These apps can help enhance marketing automation capabilities.
- What are Eloqua Integration Services?
Eloqua Integration Services are services Oracle provides to help businesses integrate Eloqua with other systems, such as CRM systems, to enhance marketing automation capabilities.
A 7-step plan for how to implement Eloqua
Step 1: Define Your Marketing Goals
Before implementing Eloqua, it’s crucial to define your marketing goals. This could include improving lead generation, enhancing customer engagement, or streamlining marketing operations. By setting clear goals, you can better align the Eloqua implementation with your business needs.
Why this step?
Defining your marketing goals helps you understand what you want to achieve with Eloqua. This understanding will guide the rest of the implementation process and ensure that the system is set up to meet your specific needs.
Step 2: Understand Eloqua’s Features and Capabilities
Eloqua is a robust marketing automation tool with a wide range of features. Take the time to understand these features and how they can help you achieve your marketing goals. This could involve attending Eloqua training sessions, reading user guides, or consulting with an Eloqua expert.
Why this step? Understanding Eloqua’s features and capabilities ensures that you can make full use of the platform. It also helps you identify which features are most relevant to your marketing goals.
Step 3: Plan Your Eloqua Implementation
Once you understand Eloqua’s features, you can start planning your implementation. This involves deciding which features to use, how to configure them, and how to integrate Eloqua with other systems in your organization. You should also decide who will manage the Eloqua system and ensure they have the necessary training.
Why this step?
Planning your Eloqua implementation helps ensure a smooth rollout. It also helps you avoid potential issues during the implementation process.
Step 4: Configure Eloqua
With your plan in place, you can start configuring Eloqua. This involves setting up your marketing campaigns, creating email templates, configuring lead-scoring rules, and more. You should also test your configurations to ensure they work as expected.
Why this step?
Configuring Eloqua is where you put your plan into action. This step is crucial for ensuring that Eloqua is set up to meet your specific marketing needs.
Step 5: Integrate Eloqua with Other Systems
Eloqua can be integrated with other systems in your organization, such as your CRM or website. This allows you to streamline marketing operations and improve data consistency across systems.
Why this step?
Integrating Eloqua with other systems enhances its functionality and allows you to create a more unified marketing strategy.
Step 6: Train Your Team
Once Eloqua is set up, train your team to use it. This should include the technical aspects of managing the system and the strategic aspects of using Eloqua to achieve your marketing goals.
Why this step?
Training ensures that your team can effectively use Eloqua. It also helps you get the most out of your investment in the platform.
Step 7: Monitor and Optimize Your Eloqua Usage
After implementing Eloqua, monitor its usage and results. This can help you identify areas where you can optimize your use of Eloqua to better achieve your marketing goals.
Why this step?
Monitoring and optimizing your Eloqua usage ensures you continue to get the most out of the platform. It also allows you to continually improve your marketing operations.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Fredrik Filipsson possesses 20 years of experience in Oracle license management. Having worked at Oracle for 9 years, he gained an additional 11 years of expertise in Oracle license consulting projects. Fredrik has provided assistance to over 150 organizations worldwide, ranging in size and tackling various Oracle licensing challenges, including Licensing Assessments, Oracle audits, Oracle ULAs, and more.