The Oracle ULA renewal service is for companies who have entered into an Oracle ULA and the agreement term is ending within 1 to 12 months. The sooner you benefit from the activities in this service, the less unwanted results and higher ROI you will achieve.
Oracle ULA renewal risks
- That you have unknowingly started to use or deploy non-Oracle ULA software.
- That you have contract compliance issues that have occurred during the Oracle ULA or was mistakenly designed at the start of the Oracle ULA.
- That Oracle ULA renewal offer is not commercially sound.
Oracle ULA renewal service benefits
We simulate an official Oracle license audit of your Oracle licensing estate, and we will provide you with an Oracle license position, including your current Oracle ULA deployments, but also any deployments that you made that are not part of the Oracle ULA.
If any financial risk is identified, we can provide you with recommendations on how to remediate and if required negotiate with Oracle to minimize the costs of your company.
Oracle ULA renewal service includes
- Establish an Oracle license position for your Oracle ULA software.
- Oracle ULA full contractual analysis to understand if any contractual risks exist and then propose solutions to solve that in the new Oracle ULA agreement.
- Help you remediate financial risk that we identify before the Oracle ULA is renewed or proposing that some financial risk is solved by adding new products to the Oracle ULA.
- Helping you maximize current Oracle ULA by Oracle licensing strategies to strengthen your negotiation position if Oracle is not providing a commercially competitive price.
- If you remove products from your Oracle ULA, you will need to certify them. We will help you count and complete the Oracle ULA certification documents.
- We support your team in all communications with Oracle during the Oracle ULA renewal process.
- Oracle ULA benchmarking and negotiation support.
Do you want to know more about our services? Contact us.