Oracle SaaS usage analysis is for companies who are future Oracle SaaS and need help to understand which Oracle SaaS licenses they need to purchase and how to build a contract that minimizes IT waste. This covers Oracle Fusion Usage Analysis as well as other Oracle SaaS applications. The service is also designed for companies who are already Oracle SaaS customers and want help to analyze their Oracle SaaS usage reports so that they can optimize their costs and SaaS licenses.
We are Oracle licensing experts and that covers Oracle SaaS usage reviews, we are able with our clients help extract usage reports from Oracle Cloud Dashboard that shows authorized users and detailed information about your Oracle SaaS usage. The analysis will allow you to review if all users should have access to different Oracle SaaS services and for you to optimize your Oracle SaaS licenses, including Oracle HCM, Oracle ERP Cloud and Oracle Sales cloud. If you are looking at your Oracle Cloud Dashboard portal and can see that your authorized users are higher than subscribed, then we can help you figure out why.
Oracle SaaS usage risks
- Oracle SaaS is very much like licensing Oracle applications on-premises. The same compliance risks that existed for your on-premises environment, exists in the cloud. Most companies we help review Oracle SaaS, such as Oracle Fusion, are already running in Oracle cloud and are missing licenses, but Oracle has not yet notified them. You can be sure Oracle will inform you about any over-usage before or during the cloud renewal negotiation.
- Oracle SaaS usage report may show that your subscribed user count exceeds your authorized user count and you need help to analyze what is causing this and how can you optimize your cloud users, this includes Oracle HCM hosted employee, hosted named user, Oracle Fusion ERP – hosted named user and more SaaS products.
- By not having information about your Oracle SaaS usage, can cause you to overpay to Oracle for over-consumption as well as put your company in a worse negotiation position for your renewal.
Oracle SaaS usage analysis service includes:
- For Oracle SaaS we review all the roles and priveleges for each user and map them towards the right Oracle SaaS license.
- We provide optimization and recommendations on how to manage and reduce with over-usage of Oracle SaaS licenses.
- We can provide information about how active your Oracle SaaS users are that will enable you to make a informed decision about how much users you should renew.
If you are an Oracle SaaS customer and are reviewing your SaaS usage metrics and can identify that your authorized users quantity exceeds your subscribed users, that means you are non-compliant. Next step is that you should extract detailed raw data reports containing all user information and map that to the right cloud service to understand if you need to purchase additional Oracle SaaS licenses or if you can change access to reduce your authorized user count. Redress can help you both reviewing and optimizing Oracle Fusion Usage and Oracle SaaS usage analysis.
If you want to know more about our services and how we can help the organization that you work for, contact us to schedule an consultation.