- Oracle ERP Cloud Intro
- Oracle ERP Cloud Pricing
- What is Oracle SaaS?
- What is Oracle Fusion?
- How much is Oracle ERP cloud pricing?
- Products included in the Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud Service
- Oracle ERP Cloud License – Hosted Named User
- Oracle Cloud ERP pricing? – Oracle Cloud Pricing Example
- Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning for Self Service Cloud
- Oracle Cloud ERP Pricing Calculator
- What about Oracle HCM Pricing?
- What about Oracle Sales Cloud?
- Step by step guide for building your Oracle ERP Cloud Service
- How we can help – > Oracle ERP Cloud Optimization Service
Oracle ERP Cloud Intro
When it comes to Oracle ERP Cloud pricing and licensing, here are some key points to keep in mind:
- Oracle ERP Cloud is usually acquired through a volume purchase of licenses and a 3-5 year commitment.
- The base service is licensed on a hosted named user basis, with additional fees for test and development.
- It is crucial to understand the definition of a hosted user and what additional modules or privileges they require access to.
- You may need to purchase additional add-on services in addition to the base service.
When using Oracle ERP Cloud, it is important to manage your licenses properly, as Oracle may conduct audits at any time. Oracle ERP Cloud is a SaaS offering that provides various business management capabilities such as financial management, supply chain management, and project management. When considering purchasing licenses for Oracle ERP Cloud, factors to take into account include the base and additional services, the type of user, and the length of commitment.
For all Oracle Fusion Cloud Services, you purchase a base service and you license this with a hosted named user for ERP.
You need to understand what counts as a hosted user and also what add-on modules or priviligies it needs access to.
You may need to purchase the base cloud service as well as service add-on services. Read on if you want to learn Oracle cloud erp pricing and licensing. You can then use the knowledge in this article to build your own Oracle cloud pricing calculator.
Oracle ERP Cloud Pricing
Oracle ERP Cloud pricing is based on quantities and which cloud services you need. Depending on your requirements, there are also a few items that you must purchase “pre-requisites”
The pricing for Oracle’s Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud service is $625 per month or $7500 per year. A minimum purchase of ten users is required, even if you only need five. This would cost $75,000. A 3-year contract is mandatory, bringing the total cost for the planning cloud service to $225,000. This does not include any additional services that may be needed.
If you would enter a 5 year contract with 1000 users, this would be the costs.
The cost for 1000 users for 5 years of Oracle’s Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud service would be $3,125,000. This is calculated by multiplying the monthly cost of $625 by the number of users (1000) and then multiplying that by the number of years (5) in the contract. This pricing does not include any additional add-on services that you may need.
If you receive a 40% discount on the Oracle’s Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud service, the cost for 1000 users for 5 years would be $1,875,000. This is calculated by multiplying the total cost of $3,125,000 by 40% discount.
Oracle also offers BYOL billing for some of its Oracle PaaS services, enabling them to leverage their existing Oracle software licenses. This is not available for Oracle application customers who wants to move to Oracle Fusion.
What is Oracle SaaS?
Oracle Software as a Service (SaaS) is a software delivery model in which software and associated data are hosted remotely and made available to customers over the Internet. SaaS applications are typically accessed through a web browser, and are managed and maintained by the SaaS provider. Oracle SaaS is a collection of cloud-based applications offered by Oracle Corporation, including enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and human capital management (HCM) solutions.
What is Oracle Fusion?
Oracle Fusion is a set of cloud-based applications from Oracle Corporation that combines various enterprise software products, including enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and human capital management (HCM) solutions.
Oracle Fusion ERP provides a comprehensive suite of financial management, supply chain management, and project portfolio management capabilities.
- Oracle Fusion HCM is a cloud-based solution that provides tools for managing human resources, including recruiting, onboarding, benefits administration, and performance management.
- Oracle Fusion SCM (Supply Chain Management) is a cloud-based solution that provides tools for managing the entire supply chain process, from sourcing and procurement to manufacturing and logistics.
- Oracle Fusion PPM (Project Portfolio Management) is a cloud-based solution that provides tools for managing projects, including project planning, tracking, and reporting.
- Oracle Fusion CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a cloud-based solution that provides tools for managing customer interactions, including marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) is a cloud-based solution that helps organizations to manage their governance, risk, and compliance activities.
- Oracle Fusion Financials is a cloud-based solution for managing financial processes, such as accounting, financial planning, and analysis.
- Oracle Fusion Procurement is a cloud-based solution for managing the procurement process, from sourcing to invoice processing.
- Oracle Fusion Project Management is a cloud-based solution for managing project and resource management, time and expense tracking, and portfolio management.
- Oracle Fusion Manufacturing is a cloud-based solution for managing the entire manufacturing process, from design and engineering to production and quality control.
How much is Oracle ERP cloud pricing?
If you’re looking for an ERP solution, but are unsure how much it will cost, consider the benefits of cloud-based ERP. The cloud-based version of Oracle ERP offers a number of benefits, including upfront licensing costs and ongoing maintenance fees. Its price is competitive with the on-premises version of Oracle E-Business Suite.
According to a recent Nucleus Research study, the initial costs of on-premises ERP were 2.4 times as high as the cost of cloud-based ERP. It’s estimated that by 2020, around 60 percent of large enterprises will switch to cloud deployments.
The cloud-based nature of Oracle Cloud ERP means you can access it wherever you are with an internet connection. While on-premises Oracle EBS requires significant IT time to install and configure, cloud-based ERP is easy to install and can be accessed from any device. Many organizations are also benefiting from the fact that the system can be accessed from anywhere, including mobile devices. This is especially valuable for companies that require flexible work schedules.
Cloud-based software solutions allow companies to expand at a fast pace without the expense of buying new hardware or software. Cloud-based ERP also allows multiple modules to be installed on the same platform, removing the need for an in-house installation. And because it is hosted in the cloud, security is a top priority. With so many benefits to choose from, it’s easy to see why Oracle ERP Cloud is becoming more popular among companies with large IT budgets.
Products included in the Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud Service
- Financials Cloud Service
- Fusion Financial Reports Center Cloud Service
- Advanced Collections Cloud Service.
- Revenue Management Cloud Service
- Grants Management Cloud Service
- Project Contract Billing Cloud service.
- Project Financials Cloud service.
- Project Management Cloud Service.
- Automated invoice Processing, also requires you to purchase the WebCenter Forms recognition service, hosted 1000 records)
- Fusion Transactional Business Intelligence Cloud service (limited to this service)
Oracle ERP Cloud License – Hosted Named User
Hosted Named User: is defined as an individual authorized by you to access the hosted service, regardless of whether the individual is actively accessing the hosted service at any given time. Hosted Named Users may include Business Network Administrators, Endorsing Trading Partners, and Participating Trading Partners.
This means that you need to license
- You need to license any individual who have access to Oracle ERP cloud service, not only active users, but users who may no longer use it but still have access will require a license.
- Avoid granting users the right to Cloud ERP if they do not need the access.
Oracle Cloud ERP pricing? – Oracle Cloud Pricing Example
Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud service is $ 625 a month. The annual price is $ 7500
- Minimum purchase is ten users, even if you only have 5 users you still need to purchase 10 users.
- This means you need to purchase 10 x $ 7500 = $ 75 000
- Oracle also requires a 3 year contract this means you need 3x 75 000 = $ 225 000
This Oracle ERP cloud pricing only covers the planning cloud service, not the add-on services you might need.
Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning for self-service and other ERP services?
Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning cloud service, is the base service that you need to license to use other cloud services. For example, The self-service cloud service.
Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning for Self Service Cloud
Self Service includes:
- Includes Bill management
- Fusion expenses Cloud service
- Fusion Project resource management cloud service
- Restricted use Talent management Base cloud service
- Fusion Task Management Cloud Service
- Fusion Time and Labor for Project Cloud service.
But you cannot purchase the Self service cloud service as a standalone, you must also purchase the planning cloud service.
Please pay attention that Fusion Time and labor functionality does not include the HCM time and labor functionality.
Oracle Cloud ERP Pricing Calculator
You have sixty users who need Oracle Fusion Enterprise Planning cloud service and then you have 10 users who need the self-service cloud service.
You will then need to purchase following ERP cloud service licenses:
- 60x Fusion Enterprise Planning Cloud service – 60 x 7500 = $ 450 000 (1 year cloud service)
- 10x Self Service Cloud Service 10 x 240 = 2400 (1 year cloud service)
- Remember that Oracle contract length is 3 years.
You can read more about pricing in Oracle Fusion price list.
What about Oracle HCM Pricing?
Oracle HCM pricing works very much like Oracle Cloud ERP pricing. You purchase a base cloud service then additional services based upon your requirements. It is very easy for companies to purchase the wrong number of cloud services for Oracle HCM because they misunderstand the licensing rules. You can read more about this Oracle HCM Pricing and Licensing.
What about Oracle Sales Cloud?
Oracle Sales Cloud comes in different editions and they dont use a base service the same way as Oracle ERP cloud or HCM Cloud. Instead you choose the edition based upon your requirements. There are a few got-chas that we cover in Oracle Fusion Sales and Service Cloud – Pricing and Licensing
We recommend Oracle customers to review and analyze their Oracle SaaS usage and we have designed a service to help you analyze your usage to optimize your licensing.
Read more on our blog
Oracle Fusion Sales and Service Cloud – Licensing
Fusion Human Capital Management Cloud – Oracle HCM Licensing
Oracle BYOL – and what it means for you
Benefits and Costs of Oracle Universal Cloud Credits
Step by step guide for building your Oracle ERP Cloud Service
Building an Oracle ERP cloud service can be a complex process, but by following these steps, you can ensure a smooth and successful implementation.
- Identify business requirements The first step in building an Oracle ERP cloud service is to determine your specific business requirements. Understand the functionality you need and map it to the appropriate cloud service offered by Oracle. This will help you to select the right solution for your organization and ensure that you have the necessary features and capabilities to support your business operations.
- Study Oracle cloud licensing Once you have identified the appropriate cloud service, it is important to understand the licensing requirements for that service. Oracle has specific definitions for what constitutes a license, and it is important to understand these definitions in order to purchase the correct number of licenses.
- Check for prerequisites Before implementing your chosen cloud service, it is important to check if there are any additional cloud services that are required as prerequisites. This will ensure that you have all the necessary components in place to run the cloud service smoothly.
- Determine the number of non-prod environments Another important consideration is the number of non-production environments that are included with your chosen cloud service. Determine how many of these environments you will need in order to be compliant with your organization’s policies and procedures.
- Negotiate the cloud contract Finally, it is important to negotiate the cloud contract to ensure that you minimize spend and avoid overpaying. Be sure to review the contract in detail and negotiate any necessary changes before signing.
By following these steps, you can ensure that you have a clear understanding of your business requirements, have the correct licenses in place, and have negotiated a cost-effective contract. This will help to ensure a smooth and successful implementation of your Oracle ERP cloud service.
How we can help – > Oracle ERP Cloud Optimization Service
- Licensing review: Our team can review your current licensing agreements and identify opportunities for optimization or negotiation of better terms. We have in-depth knowledge of Oracle licensing and can advise on the best options for your business.
- Optimization: Once you are on the Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud, we can help you optimize your usage to maximize the value of your investment. This may involve identifying ways to reduce the number of licenses required or finding more cost-effective solutions.
- Negotiation assistance: If you are entering into a new licensing agreement with Oracle, we can support you in the negotiation process. We can help you understand the terms and conditions of the agreement and secure the best deal possible. Our objective is to help your business fully benefit from the Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud by providing expert guidance and support throughout the migration and licensing process. Contact us today for more information.