Introduction to IBM Third-Party Support Providers
The market is quite limited for IBM third-party support.
- Origina is a prominent provider of third-party support for IBM software.
- Recognized for its specialized expertise in IBM applications.
- Often considered a leading choice among businesses.
IBM Third-Party Support Providers
1. Rimini Street
- Overview: Renowned for its extensive support services, Rimini Street supports a wide range of IBM products.
- Key Features: Proactive support, cost savings, and support for various IBM software versions.
- Customer Feedback: Users have praised their structured approach and prompt resolution processes.
- Overview: Origina specializes in third-party support for IBM applications, ensuring a high-touch experience.
- Key Features: Support for IBM’s Informix Database installations and other IBM applications.
- Customer Feedback: Clients have appreciated the easy transition and the quality of support received.
Opting for third-party support can be a strategic move for businesses using IBM software. By understanding each provider’s offerings, companies can make an informed decision that aligns with their operational needs and budgetary constraints.
- What is third-party support for IBM software?
- Support services are provided by independent entities not affiliated with IBM, offering maintenance and assistance for IBM software products.
- How does third-party support differ from official IBM support?
- Third-party support is typically more flexible, often more cost-effective, and can cater to a broader range of software versions.
- Why consider third-party support?
- Potential cost savings, flexibility in choosing when to upgrade, and support for legacy IBM software versions.
For businesses considering a shift to third-party support for their IBM software, assessing each provider’s expertise, track record, and offerings is crucial. By doing so, they can ensure they receive the best possible support tailored to their specific needs.